At first I thought that this was going to be soooo lame. It turned out to be one of the funnest nights. What a show - Dillon was Star struck by all the motorcycle stunts, 4-wheelers & cute chicks.
Im certain that you can tell just by looking at them that Dillon adores her and she is completly smitten by him. In Madalynn's eyes, there is no one like her big brother.
Mine is a storie of hope and blessings. Im ambitious, hardworking and simple things make me happy. I believe in trying to be on good terms with everyone. My favorite thing in the world is fluffing Mike's pillows. My husband is my best friend, my favorite person, the first one I go to with anything good or bad. I never have to ask,do you love me?; because he shows me by the way he treats me everyday.
Blogging my thoughts of motherhood and our family is my way to share our journey.